What is Lipomassage?
Lipomassage by Endermologie is a non-invasive treatment that manipulates the connective tissue through mechanotransduction, resulting in slimming, cellulite reduction and anti-aging. The benefits go far beyond aesthetics to encompass your total physiological wellbeing.
Does it work?
Yes. Lipomassage is an international phenomenon in the beauty, health and wellbeing arena. With a strong presence in over 95 countries with 110,000 treatments performed world wide per day, Lipomassage by Endermologie sets the benchmark in the industry for slimming, anti-cellulite and anti-aging.
Endermologie has been around 23 years and boasts eighty-two published peer-reviewed studies, as well as in excess of five hundred clinical studies. The performing device, Cellu M6 Keymodule is listed on the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA # 119522) and has been Food & Drug Association (FDA) approved since 1996.
Is it painful?
No. No. In fact, a Lipomassage experience is very pleasurable. Being non-invasive and with the use of a hygienic body stocking, there is no pain and no down time.
How does Lipomassage work?
Its worldwide success is strongly founded in science, as it is the only machine to provide the unique mechanisation of Tissular Rolling and now the added benefit of Tissular Lifting. Many Australians are unfamiliar with Tissular Rolling, however in Europe it is a common clinical technique, based on the process of rolling the connective tissue that lies beneath the surface of the skin.
Lipomassage has five significant outcomes:
- Movement of Fluid - moves extra cellular fluids in a directional manner to eliminate bloating, water retention and ultimately fat deposits.
- Reduction of Internal Scar Tissue - breaks down internal scarring that traps fluids which generate pockets of fat and in turn causes unsightly cellulite.
- Increased Microcirculation - increases fluid exchange in the capillary network to assist in the movement of fluids back into the vascular and lymphatic system increasing oxygen and nutrient delivery and detoxification.
- Stimulation of Fibroblasts - fibroblasts are the fundamental building elements of the connective tissue and when stimulated they produce collagen and elastin to reduce signs of aging.
- Lipolysis - withdraws fatty acids from fat cells back into the circulation for metabolism.
Why should I choose Lipomassage by Endermologie?
Lipomassage's major point of difference to any other device is the synchronisation of mechanical rollers and suction in a controlled manner. There is a common misconception that one will work without the other. However if a machine only has suction, the outcome will be no more than a slight increase in circulation. Without controlled suction, there is a substantial risk of tissue damage and bruising. On the other hand, machines that are designed with just rollers merely roll over the skin and have no affect on the connective tissue other than a sensorial feeling.
Unlike any other product on the market, the Cellu M6 Keymodule uses a unique and patented method setting it apart from any other device in the world.
* Firstly, two parallel rollers are set within the chamber and are independently motorised allowing Roll Up, Roll In, and Roll Out motions. Without parallel rollers you would not have a way to structurally orientate both the movement of fluid and the alignment/de-alignment of collagen fibres. These distinct roller motions create specific skin folds for different effects. The Roll Up action moves fluids in a tailored manner, typically in an anti-gravity direction. Roll In, targets deep fat and fibrosis whilst the Roll Out rotation tightens the skin without stretching by stimulating the fibroblasts.
* Secondly, the suction is generated by computer-controlled valves that quickly and accurately regulate suction to eliminate any possibility of bruising. The suction component allows the rollers to grip the skin and produce a deeper effect. Not only can the suction be constant, it can pulsate to reduce sensitivity in problem areas. Other devices claim to use some of the same principles, however, under greater scrutiny it is apparent they cannot scientifically and physically perform Tissular Rolling. It is the combination of these patented design foundations that makes Lipomassage Australia's number one proven slimming and cellulite treatment.
When will I see a result?
From your very first treatment, you will notice chances in the treated areas - they will feel different, decongested and in most cases, your clothes will be looser. Results will improve drastically as your treatment regime progresses. For optimum results, a consultation by a certified Lipomassage therapist is required.
How long does the treatment take?
Treatments times are a minimum of 10 minutes and maximum of 35 minutes. Lipomassage by Endermologie can spot treat or treat your whole body!